Like why can’t Dora’s parents get her a T-shirt that fits?
The Parents of Reddit recently got into it about their kid’s favorite shows, and they raised a lot of WTF-level questions:
1. On Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, why do Daniel and his dad wear pajama pants to bed when they don’t wear pants during the day?
That’s weird, right?
2. Also, since Mom Tiger wears pants, does that mean Daniel and his dad are just flashing their junk all day?
3. Isn’t it kind of creepy they have tiger skin drapes?
That’s like going into someone’s home and seeing they have “human flesh” drapes.
4. In the episode, “Duckling Goes Home,” why did the ducky have to go live on a farm when Daniel, the kitten, and owl get to go to school and live in homes like people?
5. In Dora the Explorer, why can’t Dora’s parents get her a T-shirt that fits?
6. Why do they always need our help to stop swiper from swiping?
Don’t they have law enforcement where Dora’s from? We’re cool with helping a little and all, but this is getting kind of ridiculous.
7. And why is map so obsessed with telling everyone he’s the map?
We get it, dude, you’re the map. Sheesh.
8. On Bubble Guppies, how exactly does it rain underwater?
9. And while we’re at it, how are there planes underwater?
It doesn’t take Albert Einstein to know that’s not how physics work.
10. On Peppa Pig, why hasn’t Daddy Pig snapped?
You can only mock a man, er, pig over the size of his stomach so many times.
11. On Nina Needs To Go, why is Nana willing to break laws and put people’s lives at risk just to get her granddaughter to the bathroom?
Maybe if she let the kid wet her pants she’d remember to speak up the next time she has to go.
12. Also, why are Nina’s parents so useless?
Seriously, handle your shit, parents.
13. On Curious George, why don’t people get more upset when George destroys stuff?
“What’s that, George? You unscrewed the main water line and flooded the whole building? Aw, that’s okay, you little scamp!”
14. On a related note, why does the man in the yellow hat keep trusting George to be alone in public places?
Come on, dude. It’s a monkey. You can’t just let it do whatever it wants.
15. And how exactly is it that everyone is perfectly okay with a monkey cooking and serving food?
16. On Super Why, why can’t Alpha Pig sing “The ABC Song” the same way everybody else does?
Color inside the lines, pig.
17. On Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, why does Goofy wear clothes and stand upright like a human while Pluto wags his tail and runs around on all fours?
They’re both dogs.
18. On Sofia the First, why do they make such a big deal of the amulet letting Sofia talk to animals instead of the fact that it can summon every Disney Princess at will?
“Yes, the amulet re-animated Mulan from the dead, but I want to tell you about how it lets me talk to this bunny!”
19. Also, how can Sofia save the entire kingdom but not be able to correctly pronounce Cedric’s name?
It is “Sed-rick,” Sofia. “Sed-rick!” It’s not that hard.